Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Overheard Conversation


A conversation I overheard between Alyssa and Brooke before bed one night... I quickly tuned in and typed as they talked... PRICELESS :)

Alyssa: God can pick up our house. He can pick up the earth with His hand!
Brooke:  Can he pick up the sky?
Alyssa: Yep.
Brooke: Why?
Alyssa: Cuz He made it. He can do anything. 
Brooke: Are we going to eat in Heaven? 
Alyssa: We might, but maybe we just won’t be hungry. God can make it where we aren’t ever hungry. 
Brooke: Do you think God has big hands?
Alyssa: Yep.
Alyssa: God don’t send u somewhere.  (Brooke interrupts) I’m TALKING! ... sorry God… you know how some people say that God takes you to hell or heaven? God does not take you where you gotta go. You decide whether you go to heaven or hell whether you believe in Jesus.
Brooke: Is there snow or grass in Heaven?
Alyssa: I don’t know. The ground is made of gold.
Brooke: Do they have the same water as us?
Alyssa: I think they put water in a pitcher to get water.
Brooke: How do we get it out of the pitcher?
Alyssa: You either go get it or God gets it. He’s more stronger than anyone.
Brooke: Yeah, mom can’t even pick up this house.
Alyssa: Say your name.
Brooke: Brooke.
Alyssa: He can pick up the house faster than you just said your name.
Brooke yells into me, “MOM! I want to go to heaven! So I can get drinks… cuz it’s hot down there." (Hell)
Alyssa: In heaven I don’t think you feel lost at all. You will feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment