Thursday, April 12, 2018

El Roi


 
 Image result for you are the God who sees me

 
An ever-present comfort 
That transcends my sight
Who I Can’t See holds my head
Through the tear-filled nights
 
He sees the piercing arrows
That tear me apart
From the one called to protect
Abba’s daughter’s heart
 
Silence and confusion
Uncertainty and fear
The crushing spirit of control
Left lost and insecure
 
From Heaven He watches
Disturbed by what He sees
Time to shake what can be shaken
On this sadistic scene
 
Deep calls out to deep
He enlightens my sight
Courage for the moment
To stay strong through that night
 
No hurt had gone past His eyes
He watched it take its toll
The Sea Opener makes a way of escape
From what’s destroying my soul
 
The aftermath not easy
Flashbacks pierce my heart
Fear shows up with its cruel smile
To try to tear what’s left apart
 
Breathing peace into my heart
Support and love He sends
His healing hand will get me to
A life that He intends
 
Image result for God who sees picture
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment