Sunday, March 25, 2018

I AM

 
 
 
I sense Your presence in the breeze
I know You're breathing life in me
A shattered heart
Placed in Your hands
Putting my trust
in the Great I AM
 
Your loving voice
Calls out to me
"You shall know the Truth
and it will set you free."
 
You reveal to me
All who You are
"I AM your All in all
The Bright Morning Star"


  I AM Agape Love
My anger is slow
I AM the God of Compassion
Lover of your soul

I AM the Whisperer
That gently speaks to You
I AM Alpha and Omega
I came to make things new

 I AM Mercy and Grace
Forgiver of your sins
I AM the Most High
I will stand in your defense

I AM your Comfort
Your Provider, Your Friend
A Faithful Father
My love never ends
 
I AM Wisdom
Your Shepherd, your Guide
I AM the God who sees
Every tear you've cried
 
I AM your Hiding Place
Your Rest, your Calm
I AM your Safe Shelter
From every storm

I AM your Hope
I AM Faithful and True
The Author of your life
Who came to deliver you

I AM the Bread of Life
The filler of your heart
The God of new beginnings
Who gives you a fresh start

I AM the Light of the world
The One to be revealed
I AM the Prince of Peace
I AM the God who heals

 I AM your Redeemer
The only One who saves
The perfect Lamb of God
For you, is why  I came

 I AM the Resurrection
I AM Absolute Truth
The Anointed and Chosen One
Who has chosen you
 
I AM the Vine
Living Water for your soul
Refreshing comes from Me
I AM the God who makes you whole."

 Such depth to who You truly are
In awe – I humbly stand
My everything, my every need
Found in You, the great I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment