Sunday, March 13, 2011

Living Proof



They told me hope’s all over
Even set a date my life will cease
But I know an almighty and faithful God
Who is the Healer of every disease

He’s Jesus Christ, God’s only Son
Who shed His blood for me
He took this sickness upon Himself
In His name all disease must flee!

He’s Jehovah Rapha, my Healer
It’s not His will to take me this way
Satan, you thief!  You won’t end my life
I take authority; you cannot stay!

I now know that years ago
Jesus took the keys of death from you
I realize this was your last attempt
But you no longer have me fooled

Many die because they don’t know this truth
But I know what the Word of God declares
Surely the Truth will make me free
I no longer fear your wicked snares

Jesus came to set the prisoners free
To set at liberty those who are bound
Devil, you’re a trespasser being evicted
For you’re treading on holy ground

In Jesus’ name I command you to flee
Every spirit of infirmity and disease
You must obey the Name above all names
You have no place in me

I’m living proof of the Lord’s power
I’ll proclaim it wherever I go
Jesus Christ has delivered me
I’m an overcomer, healed and whole!

No comments:

Post a Comment