Sunday, January 21, 2018

Inner Healing

 
You know where the lie is
Deep within my soul
Though I never knew it was buried
All these things You know
 
You removed the scabs that covered
The pain that needed to be revealed
What I thought I had forgotten
Was never truly healed
 
It’s not Your will for partial healing
But to make me completely whole
Father, do what it is You have to do
To bring completeness to my soul
 
These hindrances You want to erase
So I can be all You’ve called me to be
I have to admit it’s not easy, Lord
I need You to carry me
 
I start in Your arms, but You urge me to crawl
And then You lift me upon my feet
You don’t want me to just get through life
You haven’t ordained a life of defeat
 
You press me on and encourage me
To count it all joy in this time
Though it’s not easy, and the pain is strong
You remind me that victory’s mine
 
The way to my healing is in Your name
By no other can I be set free
You’re a faithful God…I will not doubt
I know You will heal me…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment