Sunday, September 2, 2018

Brooke Elizabeth





Your smile lights up the room

Contagious is your laugh

Thirteen years ago you were born

You're growing up so fast

 
I pray for God's hand on you

To stay in His will

May all that He has for you

In this life - be fulfilled

 
May your heart be at peace

God's greater than all fear

Find rest in His comfort

Feel His love always near

 
You make me very proud

I thank God He gave you to me

Happy Birthday, my sweet Brooke

I pray your day's filled with happy :)

 
Father, I am so grateful for Your entrusting me with Brooke's life. Help me to nurture her sweet spirit to become all that You have called her to be. I pray for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to surround her each and every day of her life.  I pray for her to be kept safe, healthy, and to have a full life filled with joy! May she walk in confidence down Your path and grow up to be a woman after Your heart.  In Jesus' Name.

 
Happy 13th Birthday, Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment