Friday, February 24, 2012

Seeds to the World

 
We are seeds to the world...

God desires to plant us in the very center of certain individual's lives to represent who He is. We are called to demonstrate His heart and His ways.

A seed that is properly fed and watered will produce a harvest. This makes it imperitive that we stay in close fellowship with Him through studying of the Word and intimate prayer - so that His power can flow through us effectively for a harvest of souls.

For the sake of others, for the sake of a lost world, we owe it to Him to represent Him correctly.

Lord, help us stay focused on what our ultimate purpose is in the earth... Adjust our sight to not see just mere men in the earth, but living souls that Your life was laid down for. May their experiencing a walking example of You, through us, lead them straight to You...

 
I yield myself to Your use

I submit my will to Your ways

Jesus, glorify Your name through my life

I want to honor You all of my days

I commit myself to proclaim Your truth

Draw men’s hearts to You through me

It’s not Your will that any would perish

I want to be used to set men free

 

No comments:

Post a Comment