Friday, September 2, 2011

My Brooke



Your smile lights up the room
Contagious is your laugh
Six years ago you were born
You're growing up so fast

I pray for God's hand on you
To stay in His will
May all that He has for you
in this life - be fulfilled

May your heart be at peace
God's greater than all fear
Find rest in His comfort
Feel His love always near

You make me so very proud 
Happy Birthday to you!
I'm so thankful for your life
My sweet Brookie-loo-hoo

Father, I am so grateful for Your entrusting me with Brooke's life. Help me to nurture her sweet spirit to become all that You have called her to be. I pray for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to surround her each and every day of her life.  I pray for her to be kept safe, healthy, and to have a full life filled with joy! May she walk in confidence down Your path and grow up to be a woman after Your heart.  In Jesus' Name.

Happy 6th Birthday, Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment