Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Living Proof


 
They told me hope’s all over
Even set a date my life will cease
But I know an almighty and faithful God
Who is the Healer of every disease

He’s Jesus Christ, God’s only Son
Who shed His blood for me
He took this sickness upon Himself
In His name all disease must flee!

He’s Jehovah Rapha, my Healer
It’s not His will to take me this way
Satan, you thief!  You won’t end my life
I take authority; you cannot stay!

I now know that years ago
Jesus took the keys of death from you
I realize this was your last attempt
But you no longer have me fooled

Many die because they don’t know this truth
But I know what the Word of God declares
Surely the Truth will make me free
I no longer fear your wicked snares

Jesus came to set the prisoners free
To set at liberty those who are bound
Devil, you’re a trespasser being evicted
For you’re treading on holy ground

In Jesus’ name I command you to flee
Every spirit of infirmity and disease
You must obey the Name above all names
You have no place in me

I’m living proof of the Lord’s power
I’ll proclaim it wherever I go
Jesus Christ has delivered me
I’m an overcomer, healed and whole!
 
 
Father, please touch every person who is need of healing of any kind.  I speak the name of Jesus into their life now - the Name that is high above every other name (Philippians 2:9).  The Name that washes us clean from sin.  The Name that drives out disease.  The Name that defeats depression.  The Name that has the power to restore relationships.  The all-powerful Name that can conquer anything and everything that falls short of God's perfect plan for our lives.  Thank You for the name of Jesus and so unselfishly sending Him to us as our Healer.   Open our eyes to see so that we may take hold of all that You have made available to us through the price that Jesus paid for us to have.  Amen.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment